Friday, December 24, 2004

Just a quick wish...

For Y'all to have a VERY merry Ho-ho.

Hope the Jolly fat man brings you all you wished for.

If he didn't just hope that you were around people you love, because in the end that's all that matters.

Cheers,

Catch Ya on the flip side.

Linds.

Oh By the way... Nothing beats sitting in front of my parent's 37 inch Flatscreen T.V. and watching "Log." (I'm NOT really doing that, of course... Although it IS on in the living room...)

It's a running joke in my family that "Log" is utterly captivating. Sure. I especially like that Hairy Girly/Manly (I've yet to figure out exactly what gender it belongs to...) hand that replaces that top peice of wood every twenty minutes or so on the Video loop.

Actually, this year, they renamed it "Burning Log" No shit. Talk about redundant. Ahhh. The miracles of Digital cable.

No comments: