Sunday, October 14, 2007

I know I'm partial to Vampire Smut, but come on!!!

Dork online: hi

Dork online: im Brian

Dork online: nice to meet you

Dork online: im from england im a vampire

Linds: One would think you're retarded, with an introduction like that.

Linds: one would also think you would have better sentence structure if you were an immortal.

(To Jerilyn after copy and pasting the initial conversation:)

Linds says: Oh man, why do I get the idiots?

Jeri: hehe

Jeri: You'd think, that being an immortal, he would have had eons to perfect his pickup skills

Jeri: it's almost as bad as 'Hey, baby..wanna see my fangs?'

Linds: LOL

Linds: I am just shocked that someone would say that to hit on someone.

Jeri: THIS is why I don't date

Jeri: Dear Lestat, I have garlic, my room is covered in crosses...and I have a stake with your name on it...get lost!

Linds: Brian the vampire. how intimidating sounding eh?

Jeri: Ohhhh...poor guy...he's the geekpire.

Linds: lol

Jeri: None of the other vampires want to stalk victims with him.

Linds: He wears fangs held together with cellophane tape.

Jeri: hahahahha! Genius!

Linds: I looked at his message, which was an offline one, and actually snorted.

Linds: Cliff says I should have said, Hi Brian, I'm buffy, a vampire slayer.

Jeri: Cliff wins the internets.

Linds: lol

No comments: