Monday, July 20, 2009

In the words of The Dixie Cups...

We're going to the chapel and we're, (Bah-boom) gonna get maaaaarried...

On September 18th, 2010. Woot woot!

Cliff proposed in front of my family on February 20th, 2008, so we figured it was about time to get our shit in gear and actually make my last name match my kid's. *winks*

I am pretty excited about this, Debating on colours and dresses, flowers and who is getting invitations. So far it's gourmet appetizers (both Vegan friendly, vegetarian and carnivorian style, heck yes!) and Orange (shocker, considering it's my fave colour) Bright cerulean blues and Creamy colours, which has me a little nervous, but Cliff want's blue in there somewhere.

The Guest list is about 65-70 people, We are preparing and supplying the food and looking for a cash bar scenario. That being said, I'm struggling to find a venue that isn't extortion expensive. Are there any suggestions from the Local Glamazon Peanut Gallery? Also are there any suggestions for photographers (as well as not being extortion expensive? since Diapers are! Haha!)

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

No comments: