Saturday, November 14, 2009

Santa Baby...

Dear Santa,

Hello, my name is Jacob. I asked my mommy to help me by writing this letter to you as I’m too little to write myself yet. How are you? I hope Mrs. Claus and the Reindeer and elves are doing fine and that you had a good year so far. I am very excited to see you again this year and have been practicing my “Ho Ho Ho” laugh to show you. Mommy says it’s a pretty good Santa laugh.

I have been a very good boy since I saw you last year, I learned a lot of new things like how to talk and walk and draw pictures and a lot more things. I like to dance and sing along with music, my favourites are Bob Marley and the Wailers and Michael Buble. I love doggies and playing with Daddy. I have tried very hard to be a good boy and listen to Mommy and Daddy when they ask me to do things.

This year for Christmas I would like a big bag of money. (Daaaad!!!) I would like a toy farm with animals, and some cars because I love to play with them. Also mommy says I should ask for some clothes, but they are kind of boring, so you can forget to bring me clothes if you don't want to bring them.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter, I hope you have a good Christmas.

Love,
Jacob.

No comments: