Friday, August 04, 2006

As Opposed To Indirectly?

"HeadOn! Apply DIRECTLY to the forehead!"

I'm sure you've all seen it, if I've seen the original ad about a dozen times or so on CNN while it's been on at work. I was amazed at the useless, annoying, pointless, completely non-illuminative factor of the advert. (it's a migrane remedy, just FYI. Check out the wikipedia link for some infomation.)

Here's the original, *very* stupid ad on Youtube.

Here's a very tongue in cheek spoof that had me laughing my ass off. In particular the toilet paper that he uses that sticks to the goo on his head makes me laugh the most. Simple things are amusing this sleep deprived woman at 1 AM.

Just to get it applied directly in your forehead.

I blame Dr. Maynard from Newsblog 5000 for inadvertantly sending me on a Google search with his site tagline.

You know what it makes me want to do? Apply my finger directly to the Off Button... Or down my throat, or... Well... You get the gist.

I want to read you're guys best interpretation of the "HeadOn" commercials. Have a little fun. Consider it your Friday pop quiz! Here's a couple of examples:

"HerpesGone, Apply DIRECTLY to the foreskin!"

"HeyDon, Apply DIRECTLY to the foreman!"

Whee! Fun!

No comments: