Friday, August 11, 2006

Communication Vacation

I'm going to take a communication vacation from the net, from my friends and from everyone else for a week or so.

It's nothing personal, my life just seems to be skyrocketing out of control, and on top of the stress from dealing with people upwards of 12 hours a day, and working my ass off, I'm getting very close to burnt out. I'm sick of answering the phone. I'm tired of IM's, even if I like the people who are sending them.

I'm starting to feel like everyone is prying into my personal life a little too much, if I don't post my innermost workings, email them back,or make a phone call to tell them what's going on, it's the end of the world. Yeah, Jay and I are having a few difficulties right now, and honestly, I'm tired of telling everyone the continuing saga. I just want it fixed, and I can't fix it by scattering my mental efforts. So save yourself the effort of typing that email, please. You can afford to wait a while to play catch up and tell me what's going on, and I can't afford to lose my grip on what little stability I have left right now.

My vacation consists of not going online, not feeling even remotely interested in chatting on the phone with friends about my life, either here or abroad, Not being interested in checking my email for the zillions of emails I get with questions and commentary, not posting in GSD, etc etc etc. I'm just frustrated. I feel overwhelmed. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, because I do care about you guys, I just feel like I'm approaching breaking point, and I want to avoid that.

I mean, I'm sure everybody feels like this every now and then, right?

See you guys in a while.

Love,

Linds

No comments: