Friday, October 13, 2006

*Tugs At Her Collar*

Linds: Awkward, awkward!!
Linds: Ergh...
Linds: Mayday!

Sean: lol
Sean: What is happening?

Linds: I'm at Cliff's and there are maintenance men working on his furnace, let in by his landlady, who let them in because I didn't answer the door.
Linds: And they don't know I'm here.
Linds: Because I closed the bedroom door.
Linds: And they are working RIGHT next to the door.
Linds: *whispers* And I locked it.

Sean: lol
Sean: And this is awkward because?

Linds: because I'm naked wearing only a bathrobe and Cliff ISN'T here 'cause he's working?

Sean: ah
Sean: well, there are two ways to go with this...
Sean: one, what you did;

Linds: stay hidden, being number one...
Linds: and first and foremost in my mind.
Linds: ding ding, we have a winner!!

Sean: or two, the beginning of a delightful Letter to Penthouse.

Linds: No. I've got my rag.

Sean: lol
Sean: Well, hopefully the men will leave soon.

Linds: Yes.
Linds: And the landlady.

Sean: lol

Linds: Because I have to work at 12.45 this afternoon.
Linds: Why do I end up in the *really* awkward situations?

Sean: Is it too high for the window?
Sean: lol

Linds: He lives on the 2nd story.
Linds: knowing me I'd break, well... Everything.

Sean: Now Linds, this is something worth writing about.
Sean: LOL

Linds: Yeah, I know... I was already thinking it.

Sean: I will check up with you later, Linds.

Linds: I will be working, until nine... If I'm not trapped in by the maintenance men and my own cowardice.

Sean: ok
Sean: lol

No comments: