Friday, January 19, 2007

Meet The Parents...

My parents.

Who apparantly read GSD.

Wow, Uhm... *scratches the back of her neck absentmindedly while looking askance. Then back up again...*

Hi, Mom, Dad. Welcome to GSD territory.

I love you.

But if you think I'm gonna censor anything on here... I'm not. Fuck it. You've read it already. There's no sense in playing shy now, eh?

My parents ≠ Canadian Broadcast Standards Council of Linds.

I mean, cripes, I've already written about half a dozen things that probably raised your eyebrows, more for the fact that you didn't need to know stuff about my sex life, (slightly awkward, but whatever... Yes I have sex. It doesn't bother me...) Or my deep dark secrets that I've confessed... Of which there aren't any, really. That being said, if I chose to put it out here on "teh intarweb", then I can't really complain about having my folks reading it, so "Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome." You guys have a good sense of humour anyways, Who else would I have learned it from?

Have fun. Don't trip on any shoes lying about.

No comments: