Thursday, January 11, 2007

Overheard...

Sometimes, I'm such a genius it hurts.

Cliff from the living room:
"Why are they showing a yeast infection medication commercial during the middle of a war movie?! Gee, you guys sure hit your target audience right on the head! Idiots!"

Me, from the bedroom: "Hey! Girls like war too, you know!"


Previously in the day, discussing dinner:



Cliff: "I added peas to the stew last."

Me: "That makes sense. Peas tend to disapparate when they overcook."

Cliff: *looking at me oddly* "Disapparate?"

Me: "Wait. No... I meant "dissipate"... You know, dissolve."

Cliff:
*smirks at me*

Me: "Fall apart into mush blending in with everything else in the pot, like peas tend to do!"

Cliff: *tries to stifle laughter*

Me: "Damn those Harry Potter books!!"

No comments: