Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I like them complacent and weeping....

The penguins I mean. These birds take a licking and keep right on ticking.

I'm talking about the Yeti Games that I was introduced to about six months ago. They're fun little games where I actually felt bad for beating the shit out of these penguins with my Yeti ice baseball bat, and seeing how far I could wail on these motherfuckers. Yet somehow, it was addictive. For a while. Now it seems there has been a spin off on the original game, you can twirl them around like the hammer in PE class and launch them up a ice covered gorge (Yes, I know. How erotic...) Or, (magically enough!) Penguins and Yeti are transported to Africa, where you play golf using a Flamingo. (A Flamingo?)... Whatever. And smash the poor buggers into the ground, or trees, or Elephants and Giraffes for that matter.

Anyways, it's as good a thing to play to kill time as any other, and the games are easy enough to play once you get the hang of them. Check it out at http://www.yetisports.org And go smash the shit out of some penguins.

That's what those stupid birds get for not being able to fly.

"Nothing like an Abominable Snowman to leave the men scared, and the women longing for furry Yeti goodness." ~Travis

No comments: