Monday, June 28, 2004

Medieval Me.

Now, when i was younger, and still do actually, I read quite a few fantasy novels. It's one of my favourite type of books to read.

Tonight I went and attended a medieval society dance lesson. What a riot. I'm planning on going again, and again, AND again, until I get the steps down pat.

Also, while I was there, Mel, the girl that introduced me to this group of people. Told me that they are looking for female archers. As far as I can recall, I was a damned good archer in PE class in highschool. Lets just say that my curiousity is definitely peaked. AND The society will be holding a "war" in mid September. I'm stoked. I'm planning on attending a few archery practises, and seeing how well I can pull it off. If I'm skilled enough, you bet your solid gold arse that I'm going to get as much practise in there as possible till September, and attending that war to compete. (And hopefully win.) I've always had a soft spot for the archers, bards, and the elves in those novels of mine. All I can picture is me in my dark brown suede pants, a pair of knee high black boots, a white scoop neck blouse and a corset laced up so damned tight, that it makes my tits look great. Not to mention a bow, and a quiver full of arrows.

So yeah, I'm a nerd. Deal with it. Just don't stand in front of me, when I've got that bow pulled tight.

No comments: