Monday, June 21, 2004

Well, well, well.

And so begins the start of my blogging. Fabulous! This is something I've been contemplating for quite a while now, it was suggested by a few friends, that know me, that find me entertaining and amusing enough in chats and in real life, that know that I can write quite well. They think that my opinions are valid, but thats niether here nor there... lol. thats up to you kids. I LOVE getting comments. So by all means. Feel free. I enjoy entertaining people, so it's up to me to differentiate what I decide to disclose on this. It's going to be a great learning process. I'm looking forward to it...and to top it all off, I'm doing it naked. (Well sorta...) Giddyup. It's 30 degrees Celcius here in the shade, (The hottest it's been in ages) and I don't friggin' well care if I'm clad in bra and khaki's. Nor, the fact that my blinds are open. Hell, I want a breeze. My socially inept neighbors across the alley can get their voyeuristic kicks off all they want...

No comments: