Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Five thangs and accoutrement. from Sarathena.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
  • Ten years ago, I was fifteen. Being all angsty and shit. Probably drinking with Crystal, learning how to smoke, and getting mad at my parents because they "Just don't understand!".
What were you doing 1 year ago?
  • Working at a little bakery in Burnaby, after quitting working at Safeway after 5 years of servitude. Preparing for school and looking forward to 2005 with something akin to both huge worry, and excitement. Breaking up with Byron. Talking to Devin for the first time in months, about 20 minutes before getting my Kanji tattooed up my spine.
Five snacks you enjoy:
  1. Chocolate.
  2. Orange Suckers.
  3. Vegetable Thins.
  4. Toast and apricot jam.
  5. A latte and a various goody from Starbucks.
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
  1. Respect by Aretha Franklin
  2. Shook me All Night Long by AC/DC
  3. Summertime by George and Ira Gershwin
  4. Work It by Missy Elliot
  5. Closer by Nine Inch Nails
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
  1. Finish my education.
  2. Pay my debt and all of my friends/family debt.
  3. Travel and visit my friends around the world.
  4. Own my own restaurant.
  5. Invest
Five bad habits:
  1. Smoking
  2. biting my nails
  3. Shopping to excess
  4. My room can occasionally look like it's been hit by a tornado and then a freight train.
  5. I rush in most relationships.
Five favorite things to do:
  1. Sleep
  2. Sing
  3. Read
  4. Design
  5. Chat
Five things you would never wear again:
  1. Wide leg jeans.
  2. A pair of thigh high stiletto PVC boots that are too small for me.
  3. Exclamation! perfume. That shit is rank.
  4. A Fuchia sweater
  5. My hideous pink mary jane shoes that I can't seem to bring myself to throw away.
Five favorite toys:
  1. My 15" G4 Mac Powerbook.
  2. My iPod.
  3. Pinky. I'm not elaborating.
  4. My Wacom Pen Tablet.
  5. Photoshop.

No comments: