Friday, December 09, 2005

Worky worky worky worky worky worky worky worky worky worky....

I think you get the gist.

However, I've got a treat for you guys, because I love you SOOOO much!

Take a look at this here link and tell me how many santa's in those pictures you think are wasted. I didn't have time to search the lot of them, but I found at least two in the fifteen I went through. thanks to Seanly for tossing this my way, and making me think nasty thoughts about Santa.

Update-o-rama:

I have two major entries coming, one that you should be sure you have approximately 100 megs of space for on your computer, since it's the double disc compilation (or rather, the digital equivalent of that) that is going to be tossed up here for two weeks, and then be removed. At the moment I'm researching for the artwork on the front, and dealing with everyone that misses chatting with me on msn, yahoo and AIM on the sides.

I am still writing the book, and I'm busting my ass at work, doing lots of shifts.

Eep. Okay. Gotta run kids, but I miss ya!

L.

No comments: