Thursday, January 12, 2006

4 things.

Borrowed from Miss Melissa, at My Stars In The Sky.

4 Things Four jobs you have had in your life:

~Apprentice Baker
~Graphic Designer
~Political News Column Writer
~Editor for a Professional Writer

Four places you've lived:

~Surrey, BC
~New York City, NY
~Burnaby, BC
~I haven't lived anywhere else. :(

Four TV shows you love to watch: (I watch TV?)

~Simpsons
~South Park
~The Daily Show
~Xena (Sad, eh?)

Four places you've been on vacation:

~Honolulu
~100 Mile House, BC
~Chicago
~Dallas, Fort Worth, TX

Four websites you visit daily:

~My Haloscan comments page
~My Email
~Blogs that I link to.

Four of your favorite foods:

~Roast beef and Havarti Sandwich
~Butter Chicken Curry
~Chocolate
~Rice Pilaf

Four places you'd rather be right now:

~In Bed
~In Dallas F.W., Partying with Jeri and Sara
~Shopping
~Did I mention in bed? With a hot guy, though.

No comments: