Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Best Week EVAR!!!

I've spent the last week in the company of Jason, and I'm amazed at his generosity of spirit, sense of humour (very dark, and scintillating, it makes me so happy.) and the sweetness he seems to show. He can be mushy, and also pretty masculine at the same time. He is attentive, affectionate, and has a hard time keeping his hands off of me. (that's probably too much information to tell, but I don't fuckin' care.)

I, however, am on spectacular good behaviour, and should be awarded a medal for not being a dirty girl. The best part about this, is that HE has no problem waiting.

I came home, after being out all night with him, sleeping beside him in bed, and not doing anything with him, and my room mate Larry asked me "Did you fuck him?" My response?

"No I didn't. I like this one.".

He just laughed at me.

Jay has a good job, a nice vehicle, a good head on his shoulders, and my friends like him. I like his best-friend, Steve, who seems super nice.

I've met his entire close family, including Mom, sister and her son, Grandmother and Grandfather, and he met my Grandmother on Sunday evening, when we stopped by to pick up my mail. Everything is progressing so damned fast, and yet it's so comfortable. It feels right.

He has his personal baggage, and I have my personal baggage, but that's okay. We accept each other for who we are, and what we've done, we've been 100% honest and open with each other from the moment we met.

I'm giddy. Giddy, giddy, giddy. To quote Sara, "Glow, glow, glow, glow!"

I'm also totally disgusted at myself for being so GA-GA. Grumbles. All this mushy shit is too much.

Oh well. I don't care.

YAY! Happy!

No comments: