Friday, April 28, 2006

I Am Most Likely...

To be contacted by another life form.

At least, just for the 28th of April, 2006, I am.


I feel like I won the grad survey! Most likely in the graduating class to be contacted by aliens... Hot damn! Can you just see me, Taking them to our leader? NEAT!

On another note, Things are going swell in Glamazon Shoe Territory, in almost all aspects. My 26th Birthday is T minus 2 days and counting, looming over my head, telling me that I'm going to be "old". Bah. I'm sure anyone over my age is silently telling me to shut the hell up right now.

I'm going for dinner with Jason, over at Luc and Melissa's place, for a rousing game of Killer bunnies, Gin and OJ, and steak dinner with friends. I'm looking forward to it.

Anyways, back to work, here.

Music of the moment: Jack Johnson

No comments: