Sunday, November 26, 2006

Snow Snow, Snow....

And I avoided it all last night by curling up with my man, with the gas furnace on full blast, and bags full of fuzzy peach candies, chocolate (dark gourmet for me, white gourmet for him), Hot cocoa, and smokiedogs.

Oh yes. Life is good.

Weirdest comment from someone I know sort of well ever...

I went for coffee early in the evening, last night with Crystal, and on the way through browsing London Drugs, we ran into someone that works in an adjacent store to mine in the mall.

Someone that had been on one or two impromptu dates with Cliff in the past, (which doesn't bother me one bit) and is pretty happy that he has found someone who appreciates him.

She asks what I'm doing there, I introduce my girlfriend, say that we're out for coffee and to do some pre-Xmas window shopping. With her is her sister, and her 7 month old niece, who I've had the priviledge of cuddling.

What can I say, I've got babies on the brain the last six months (Okay, a year.). Cut me some slack.

She looks at her neice, and says "Okay, let's go find 'Cars', and see if it's any less expensive here. That sounds like a PREGNANT idea." while looking directly at me.

Baffled, I look at Crystal after she's left and go, "Did she just say that sounded like a "Pregnant" idea, or am I hearing things?"

Crystal: "No. She said that... It was weird."

Me: "That's waaaayyy too weird. I wonder where that came from?"

No comments: