Monday, November 06, 2006

Oh, My Aching Back...

Eons and eons since I've posted, but I have a good excuse.

I've been busy.

Hell, I haven't even visited with my friends lately. I passed up the opportunity to go out to two separate birthday parties (Sorry Mark and Patrick!) because of my grueling work schedule... Today is the first day off after an eight day bender running around like a maniac. I've been moving my stuff into my boyfriend's apartment the weekend prior to Hallowe'en. I know... It's a bit fast, and both he and I feel the same way about it, but hey, I was getting to the end of my rope, and my hands were slippery, and I seem to have found a male that actually appreciates me and wants me around.

Speaking of Hallowe'en... I had the most massive sugar hangover in the universe which required me doing extreme measures of "hair of the dog" the following day with the purchase of a Coca Cola and two Aero bars to ease the pressure in my head.

Or maybe it was just another excuse to eat chocolate.

I'm now "Sales Floor Manager" as well as "Assistant Manager" so my workload has doubled. I think I'm handling it with aplomb, however, I'm really really damned tired at night now.

This is the first day off I've had to sit down and WRITE something. Christ, it's even hard to read without ending up reading through osmosis via my face, I get so tired at night. Bed times have changed from 1 am, to 9 pm, if I'm lucky.

Actually, I think I'm going to go and crawl back into bed, and catch up on the sleep that I've been missing.

No comments: