Saturday, February 24, 2007

Friday Fifteen (Because Five Isn't Good Enough!)

1. What did you eat yesterday?

Cliff and I went out twice for food yesterday, Breakfast was scrambled eggs, sausages, chunky potatoes with red onion and pancakes, and dinner was chicken strips, french fries and Ceasar salad with cheese garlic toast.

2. Are you more likely to yell or give the silent treatment?

I'm far too verbal a person to not yell. That being said, I'll always stop, right before I say something really nasty. I'm a loquacious individual with a flair for really unique cutting insults when the mood strikes me.

3. Who did you last grieve?

My great Grandmother. She passed on a week and a half ago. She was 92.

4. What feels good today?

I got a new job. That was a relief since I was to be laid off from my current one as of the 28th of February due to company restructuring.

5. Friday fill in:

Thank you 'Cliff' for 'loving me despite my ridiculous mood swings and stressed behaviour. You really are amazing.'

6. Tell us about where you live:

I live in a quaint two bedroom apartment with my boyfriend. The living room is cozy and we have a central gas heating unit which is wonderful to stand in front of when it's going full blast. The couch and oversized chair is incredibly comfortable.

Our kitchen has a tiny apartment sized gas stove/oven and a little apartment sized fridge. The bathroom is comfortable and quaint, with van Gogh prints on the walls. The bedroom is mostly dominated by my queen sized captains bed. our apartment is full of books, and fully wired for sound and wireless internet.

Cliff uses the second bedroom as a hobby room for tying flies for fishing, which he does commercially when he isn't doing his day job.

7. If you could change one thing about your home, what would it be?

I'd make it bigger. Since I moved in we have discovered that both of us own too much stuff.

8. Do you do laundry on a regular schedule?

No. Much to my dismay. We don't have in suite laundry. It's a little frustrating to haul the stuff to the laundromat.

9. Describe the place that you sleep:

I have a fabulous queen size captains bed with a mattress that tempts me to sleep in it for hours and hours. There is art on the walls, and a bookshelf stuffed to the gills on my side of the bed.

10. This morning: was it easy or difficult to start the day?

Today was a very daunting day. I had a job interview at 2 pm. I did get woken up for breakfast, however, which was very nice.

11. Name one of your bad habits:

Smoking.

12. What do you expect from friends?

Nothing. Funny eh?

13. What is the last thing you wrote down?

My phone number for my new employer.

14. What is the last favor you did for someone else?

I stopped in at my current workplace which was packed with people on my day off and I covered for my co-worker for a few moments so that she could go to the bathroom.

15. What is your favorite TV show?

It's a tie between Iron Chef America and Restaurant Makeover. I don't really watch TV other than the food network in the evenings.

No comments: