Monday, November 21, 2005

It's About Bloody Time!

I've gotten around to recording another lurvely podcast. I know, it's been eons, but the unknowing staff and store of Blenz coffee has graciously allowed me to upload my podcast and xml feed as well as supplying me with endless free java.

Okay, not endless... And not free, either... But you get the gist.

This is prerecorded for Friday, the 25th of November, and is a jumble of ambient, trance, dance, Groove Armada, Enigma, Avatars of Dub, Conjure One, some Nelly Furtado, Good Ol' Blue Eyes, some Old school Arrested Development, the uber politico Dead Prez, and a bit of other stuffs just for good measure.

Miss Nancy Sinatra with her walking boots, my typical intro, has stepped down this week, as I had some fun with one of my music programmes and created a new intro sampling some stuffs.

At any rate you can subscribe via iTunes, or any podcasting subscription software by copying and pasting this here link into your entry field, or download the 55- some odd meg file here. (apologies. I'm still trying to figure out how to shrink the size of the file, for you guys. I know it's enormous.)

No comments: