Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fun!

Yoinked from the lovely Melissa, over at My Stars In the Sky.

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post on your blog. Comment back if you post it on your site. Please comment regarding whatever songs that might come up. Stolen from LOTS of bloggers….and other people.

Will I get far in life? Shake It Off - Mariah Carey
How do my friends see me? Revolution - Arrested Development
Where will I get married? Live and Let Die - Guns and Roses
What is my best friend's theme song? Where Children Play - Headphone Science
What is the story of my life? Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas (LOL!)
What was high school like? Show Me How To Live - Audioslave
How can I get ahead in life? The Best Of You - Foo Fighters
What is the best thing about me? Miss You (Dr. Dre remix) - Rolling Stones
How is today going to be? Girl On Fire - Rob Zombie
What is in store for this weekend? Titty Twister - Viper 2
What song describes my parents? Terra Firma - Delerium
My grandparents? Love Box - Groove Armada
How is my life going? Tell me Something Good - Rufus and Chaka Khan
What song will they play at my funeral? Misty - Sarah Vaughan
How does the world see me? I Will Follow - U2
Will I have a happy life? Doo Wop (That Thing) Lauryn Hill
What do my friends really think of me? Heavy Soul - The Black Keys
Do people secretly lust after me? Possession - Sarah McLachlan
How can I make myself happy? Live Like You Were Dyin' - Tim McGraw
What should I do with my life? Mea Culpa - Enigma
Will I ever have children? Lodi Dodi - Snoop Dogg
What is some good advice? Love and Happiness - Al Green
What is my signature dancing song? Word Up - Korn
What do I think my current theme song is? Groove Me - King Floyd
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Jackie - Bossa Nostra
What type of men/women do you like? Lover's in a Dangerous Time - Barenaked Ladies

No comments: