Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I am Le Tired.

Twas the First day back in class, starting term three today. I got new software. (The best part of starting a new term.) Including Propellerhead's Reason software which is an entire mixing studio in one, (and RULES!) I predict many an hour sitting in front of Shadow tinkering in Reason. As well as Adobe After Effects, both classes taught by the most energetic teacher I've EVER seen/had in my entire life. Honestly, his teaching, is exhausting. Even just watching it. I was ready for a nap at noon.

Maybe that's because I'm used to getting UP at noon. Hrm. This time off school for a month has thrown me off of my game, kids. No writing, No drinking, Late nights! Tsk. I'm a veritable hooligan, I am.

Whatever.

I'm listening to a friend from Saskatchewan's band at the moment, named the Fjords. (who have a pretty kickass looking, simple site. I should mention.) They're pretty damned good, with an eclectic varied style of music, consists of bassist, David Brown, drummer, Jeff Pederson and the lead singer and guitarist, one Luke Ryalls, who has a very unique voice. Not to mention a degree in archeology, he's darned cute, AND he's a Mac boy to top it all off. *le swoon*

I don't think they'll mind the exposure, and if you happen to be in Sask. Go to one of their shows. I certainly wish I could.

I'm posting one of their songs on GSD, (coincidentally enough, one of my favourites!) but purely for exposure reasons. Dig? If you like the album, check out the two other tracks they have on their "music" section on their site, and if you REALLY like it, pick up a copy, you cheap bastards. *winks*

without further ado, The Fjords -- It Don't Bother Me.

No comments: