Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Alright.

My computer is still in the hospital. It requires full out brain replacement. Not basic surgery.

the estimated time for me to get it back, get this, a week from today. Minimum. My thoughts on that? Bollocks!!!

Damien is taking me out for dinner tonight, and I'm pretty stoked about that, it sounds, like fun. I'm wrestling with the keyboard again at the internet terminal at the grind, and my triple shot (I had no idea they put three shots in there, I thought it was only two) is rocketing about in my brain. Giddyup.

Super lurve go out to the folks posting commentary for the last comment, unfortunately, some part of my URL is blocked, on this computer, anyways, and I can't seem to get to the page, but I have my wicked ways of checking my comments. Gawd bless you Haloscan. As for my despising Devin? Fuck it. I feel immature for blasting his sorry ass, but at the same time, WAY satisfied. There's probably a support group for girls that he's used, however I'm thinking it's based in Dallas, which is too far to go every wednesday evening for an hour and half...

The breeze is changing here in Glamazon Shoe territory, and a move come january to illustrious historical New Westminster is in the air for Madamioselle Linds. Not until January, and I hope it comes faster than it seems to take... I need to move out of my grandmothers house. I'm sick to death of being treated like I'm 14. blah blah blah. bitch bitch bitch. Whatever. Life is changing. I'm glad it is.

Devin was a dead weight on my mind, eating at me, and not in a good way. Now my mind, she is free to roam. Like buffalo. Or some shit. I'm going to Ontario for New Years, for ten days, actually, to visit Mitch and Erik. I'm excited. I only have a minute and a half left, so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. I miss you guys. I miss being able to check my email from home. Stupid gits at apple. I still like mac's though.

No comments: