Friday, September 01, 2006

Showing A Little Soul...

My newest Soul, Motown and R&B mixed CD, Fresh from my iTunes Library:

1. Love And Happiness - Al Green

2. Ain't No Way - Aretha Franklin

3. Something's Got A Hold On Me - Etta James

4. Papa's Got A Brand New Bag (Pt. 1) - James Brown

5. What'd I Say - Ray Charles

6. Just The Two Of Us - Bill Withers

7. Tired Of Being Alone - Al Green

8. Chain Of Fools - Aretha Franklin

9. What Would I do Without You - Ray Charles

10. Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield

11. Here I am Baby - Al Green

12. I Just Wanna Make Love To You - Etta James

13. Sweet Inspiration - The Sweet Inspirations

14. I Pity The Fool - Bobby "Blue" Bland

15. It's A Man's Man's Man's World - James Brown

16. Let's Stay Together - Al Green

17. Hallelujah I Love Her So - Ray Charles

18. Right To Be Wrong - Joss Stone

19. Waiting For You - Seal

20. I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown

21. Tell Mama - Etta James

No comments: