Sunday, September 10, 2006

Overheard.

~*Linds*~ says: Trav, I don't know what I'd ever do without you.

He who saw the deep... says: Probably have no use for the anal lube and the webcam?

~*Linds*~ says: Sez you! That's how I get the webcam in there!

He who saw the deep... says: Your intestines are hot.

~*Linds*~ says: And all smeared in shit.

...

~*Linds*~ says: Okay. Admittedly, that went beyond the boundaries of good taste. Or even bad taste, to be honest.

He who saw the deep... says: See, sometimes what we imply is okay. There's no need to go further.

~*Linds*~ says: I know, I know; but I so love to push it further.

He who saw the deep... says: I've got scars on my back to prove it.

~*Linds*~ says: See, I do this shit all the time!

...

I think I pushed the limits with someone during a discussion via IM on Plenty of fish, when he made some comment about swimming in ocean water. Specifically in English Bay, here in Vancouver... I said I didn't like it, because I didn't like the taste of salt water and dirty diapers in my mouth.

He who saw the deep... says: lol!

~*Linds*~ says: He logged off briefly after that. I can't fathom why...

No comments: