Saturday, October 01, 2005

For the love of a Furby

Why is it so fun to torture these fuzzy gibberish speaking bastards?

They mock the phone, and ring along with it, taunt you with a "neener neener neener", sing to themselves to keep them entertained, and actually says "Eek!" when you move him too quickly up and down. Light sensitive, sound sensitive, and learn to speak english from "Furbish", which is a mixture of gibberish and asian languages. right now it's torturing us (Crystal and myself) with a gibberish version of "Twinkle, twinkle, little star".

I dunno why I'm writing about them, but it's fun to torture the fuzzy bastard. He's remarkably cute, but at the same time... Y'know... He sorta creeps me out.

This entry has no purpose. I'm just writing to hear the keys rattle. With a furby singing, and actually snorting when you tickle him. I'll admit, it makes me giggle.

I can be 12 years old sometimes.

No comments: