Friday, December 22, 2006

Cum on, folks!

Oh, Oh... Ohhhh, Oh, yes! Yes! Don't stop! Reading, that is.

Just to spread awareness, today, December 22nd, 2006 is International "Global Orgasm Day".

What, you don't believe me? Think I'm full of crap? Think I'm making up *excuses* to cum? (Like I needed an excuse...)

Well... Check it out for yourself. (Though, the link is most likely NSFW, what with being discussing cumming and whatnot.)

I'd just like to say that I've done my part with a little help from a willing boyfriend who thoroughly enjoyed his participation, in contributing to "effect positive change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy a Synchronized Global Orgasm."

I've participated twice, and may yet participate again for this worthy cause before the night is up.

Now now. Don't be shy. *winks*

No comments: