Thursday, December 21, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Linds
Birthday:May 1st, 1980
Birthplace:Burnaby, B.C.
Current Location:Surrey, B.C.
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Height:Five Nine
Right Handed or Left Handed:Left
Your Heritage:French Canadian and English
The Shoes You Wore Today:Nikes
Your Weakness:Chocolate, Sweet, Honest men.
Your Fears:Loneliness.
Your Perfect Pizza:Ham, Pineapple, Mushroom and Double Cheese. Oh Yeah.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:The year is almost over. I'll say next year is advancing myself personally and emotionally.
Your Most Overused Phrase:Fuck.
Thoughts First Waking Up:Fuck.
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes, lips, Face, Legs.
Your Bedtime:11pm, usually.
Your Most Missed Memory:Aiden, my best bud in elementary school
Pepsi or Coke:Coke.
MacDonalds or Burger King:Mickey D's.
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:Yes.
Do you Swear:Yes.
Do you Sing:Yes.
Do you Shower Daily:Yes.
Have you Been in Love:Yes.
Do you want to go to College:Already did. It costs a lot.
Do you want to get Married:Yes.
Do you belive in yourself:Most of the time, yep.
Do you get Motion Sickness:No, not usually, to my recollection
Do you think you are Attractive:Most of the time, yep.
Are you a Health Freak:No.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yup!
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes, I like to walk in them too.
Do you play an Instrument:In order of skill: Skin flute, Guitar.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No.
In the past month have you Smoked:Yes.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes. I work in one, at the moment.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes.
In the past month have you been on Stage:No... I don't think so.
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nopers.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope.
Ever been Drunk:Uh... yes.
Ever been called a Tease:Yes.
Ever been Beaten up:No.
Ever Shoplifted:Yes, when I was young and stupid.
How do you want to Die:I don't like thinking about that. Preferably very old, and sleeping.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A Grown up!
What country would you most like to Visit:Austrailia, Russia, new Zealand, Italy.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue, Brown, or Green
Favourite Hair Color:Brown. The world needs more brunette men.
Short or Long Hair:Short. I like the back of a man's neck.
Height:taller than me.
Weight:irrelevant.
Best Clothing Style:doesn't matter. Jeans, or a suit. Or anything in between.
Number of Drugs I have taken:1? How is this related to the person I'm "looking" for?
Number of CDs I own:Many. they threaten to smother me in my sleep. at last count in iTunes... 719. Not all of them are imported on my Computer, though.
Number of Piercings:9
Number of Tattoos:9
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Many. I'm neurotic, though.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: