Sunday, January 16, 2005

Mmmm... Toys...

I should have gotten one of these things a LONG time ago.

I'm talking about an iPod. I know there is a sex show going on this weekend here, but honestly, I dunno where you're dirty little mind is travelling. That, and my collection of other toys is extensive enough.

Basically the moment I got this hot little thing into my grubby mitts, I've been dying to go home and stuff it full of music. I'm tired of changing CD's all the time, dammit.

Unfortunately, geekery must wait, and a visit to the nephew and his mom must occur.

I have to admit, the brains of kids is a strange fertile territory. He'll tell his mom "Mommy stinks!" to rile her up, and then look right at me, two seconds later, and says, "Auntie Linds, you're beautiful." uuhhhh..... thanks Sweetpea. *muffles her laughter at watching "mommy's" face.*

Yep. Boy's are strange. Even when they're little.

1 comment:

Orion_skie said...

And there I was thinking the "bad bad thoughts." C'mon now...can you blame me? *HUGE HUGS*