Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"Home" Page Renovation.

Every few months I get tired of staring at the same banner on my page, and I get tired of the same colours for my text and my links. It's a designer thing, and something I can't quite kick the habit of changing about.

So, for the next few months, you guys are going to have to get used to my eyes staring you in the face. I hope you don't mind.

Speaking of the eyes in that banner, yes they are mine, and NO they are not a photograph. That is original artwork, and the only reason why it looks like my eyes is because I used a photograph to get the dimensions and aspect ratio correct.

Also, I've decided to remove my picture from the sidebar there. it's not that difficult if you *MUST* know what I look at to browse my flickr.com photographs.

So here's to another new look for Glamazon Shoe Diaries. *raises her glass* Salut!

Ciao...

Linds.

No comments: