Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sara's Questions

1. What time is it? 3:35pm
2. What is your Full name: Lindsey Jacqueline Marie LeBlanc
3. What are you most afraid of: Moths, Sometimes being alone in the dark, Ghost stories.
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre: Corpse Bride
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? No, I don't think so. but I have felt some pretty malicious presences at both a friends house, and in my Grandmother's house late at night.
6. Where were you born? Burnaby, British Columbia
7. Favourite food? Butter Chicken Curry, Dark Bittersweet Chocolate, Coffee.
8. Ever been to Alaska: Nope.
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling: Yep. I've also gone "egging".
10. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Too often to mention.
11. Been in a car accident: Yes, with my dad.
12. Croutons or bacon bits: Bacon bits. Croutons are just stale bread rolled in herbs.
13. Favourite day of the week: Saturday
14. Favourite Restaurant: Earls, and Curry Express.
15. Favourite Flower: Lilies.
16. Favourite sport to watch: Soccer, and men's beach volleyball.
17. Favourite Drink: Coca Cola, a Coconut or Vanilla Latté, and Nestle or Dasini flavoured water.
18 Favourite ice cream: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Or just plain french vanilla.
19. Disney or Warner Brothers: Warner Bros. Actually, I'm pro the Bugs Bunny all the way.
20. Favourite fast food restaurant: Curry Express.
21. How many times you failed your driver's test? Never, since I've never taken it.
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email: Astrology.com, with my daily horoscope.
23. What do you do most often when you are bored: Sleep, Chat online if I'm near a net connx, Read, or ocassionally watch a movie.
24. Bedtime: between 11:30 pm - 1:30 am
25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest: Zeez is not zee emaillllll.
26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Since about three people have me as a friend on LJ, whoever hasn't filled this out.
28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses??? Anyone that wants to fill it out.
29. Favourite TV shows: Corner Gas, The Simpsons, The Daily Show, South Park, and Dead like Me. But considering I haven't really watched TV in approximately a year and a half via independent means, this question is relatively moot.
30. Ford or Chevy: Ford.
31. What are you listening to right now: Lover's In a Dangerous Time by the Barenaked Ladies. It's one of my favourite, most relaxing songs. It also sounds ridiculously Canadian.
32. What are your favourite colours: Orange, electric blue, Charcoal and dove Grey.
33. How many tattoos do you have? Nine. Three Dragons, Five Kanji Symbols and one lone gecko on my right ankle.
34. How many pets do you have?My parents have my cats, Bob, the bobtail, and Buddy, the cat that looks like he swallowed a balloon.
35. Which came first the chicken or the egg? A lizard resembling a chicken. Duh.
36. What would you like to accomplish before you die? This is a hard question. Have a child. Have a sucessful design business... Marry rich. I'm kidding. Okay. Only sorta.

No comments: