Friday, March 31, 2006

Addendum...

Or rather, a revoking of bitching, regarding the Asian supermarket that opened on the 30th relatively close to my store.

Sure it still stinks up the hallway, but you can get 6 pork potstickers for only 3.2o(incl. tax). and a candy I haven't had since I was a kid, called White Rabbit. (No, it's not some sort of Acid.)

That kicks some solid gold bottom, because those fuckers are a wicked lunch.

Also, the quarter glued to the floor is STILL glued to the floor, though I did get the pleasure of watching 4 early teenagers trying their hardest to pick it up. They even went so far as to ask my coworker for a screw driver to help. *Giggles like a japanese schoolgirl.*

Please note, that if anyone can find either a:

1.) Gothic "My Little Pony" (but not a shitty looking one, thanks)

And/or

2.) An Gothic/Anti "Care Bear"

For me, to purchase as an early birthday present, I will be very receptive to said gifting of dark oriented gifty-ness, and quite happy to give you my mailing address.

ALSO:

To the parents/grandparents of children, purchasing a $100.00 or over item for your child/grandchild's EASTER present, is fucking overkill. Give them an earless chocolate bunny, and the bastards should consider themselves lucky. That's all I ever got. All this does is teach children that Hallmark holidays are meant for spending money on things.... Oh wait... Never mind. Actually, that's all I still get. But you never look a gifted, earless, chocolate bunny in the mouth.

BTW, speaking of Easter, a big word-up to Jesus: my homeboy, for dying and giving me a short fully paid, early-evening shift on Friday, and also Sunday off. Thanks for hanging out, yo.

Eugh, the evil in me is compelling.

ALSO! (last thing, I promise!) Any motherfucker that pulls an April Fool's day prank on me tomorrow, will NOT be thought kindly of for some time.

That is all.

No comments: