Sunday, March 12, 2006

"When your fins are tired...

"Just remember this one thing. Keep on swimming, keep on swimming... Swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming..."
-Dory in Finding Nemo

I'm tired. It's day eight out of my ten days in a row.
Ah, it wasn't intentional, though. Things went amok, the boss had to take a trip to the hospital with his S.O. on Saturday in the very early morning and I got one of those "Please, please please" phone calls at seven in the morning, and one of my co workers quit a week Saturday ago... There's three of us here. Juggling shifts, working 12 hour days. We're ALL tired.
I spent today with my manager, Corey, drooling over the most suped up mac's on apple.com, For instance, the best Best BEST Mac you can buy costs 28,000 bucks. That's more than my tuition for the entire year of 2005. That's disgusting, and I *SO* want one. This is why I need to get rich. I want to be *stupid* rich.
My brain is slow. Slow like molasses in Winter. So slow that I actually had to come back to this entry, and complete sentences that I had left hanging. So tired, that it took me twenty minutes to find conditioner, Q- tips, and feminine thingo's in the small shoppers drug mart underneath my store.
My legs hurt. I feel old.
*le sigh*
Keep on swimming, Kid. You've got many leagues to go before you sleep.

No comments: