Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pee-yoo!

They are in the process of opening up a new T&T supermarket downstairs and to the left of my store. It stinks. Not to my co-workers, of course, who enjoy asian cuisine and varied types of seafood, but to me, holee gawd. I'm ready to barf.

Perhaps it's because despite the fact that I'm a smoker, I still have a relatively good sense of smell, and as much as some people dig and/or are used to the odor of freeze dried sea urchin, and various flavoured and prepared fish product, I'm not. I like my fish not smelling like fish.

Actually, I prefer everything and anything not smelling like fish. Take that as you will.

As an aside, it's conspired amidst my co workers and I to use Gel superglue to attach a quarter to the mall floor outside of our location. That fucker is glued on good. *giggles*

It's right there, glinting tempting-like the sunlight, and we're salivating to see someone try to pick it up.

No comments: