Friday, March 31, 2006

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEE!

Borrowed from the lovely Melissa, over at My Stars in the Sky

1. Accent- Apparently, quite Canadian, eh.
2. Booze of choice- Vodka
3. Chore I hate- Dishes. I <3 dishwashers.
4. Dog or cat- Cat
5. Essential electronics- laptop
6. Favorite perfume/cologne- Light Blue, by Dolce and Gabanna
7. Gold or silver- Platinum.
8. Hometown- Burnaby
9. Insomnia- Every friggin' night.
10. Job title- Electronics store peon/Graphic Designer/Hooligan/Petty Thug.
11. Kids- I have many illegitamate children from many different women.
12. Living arrangements- I share a 5 bedroom house with 4 males. 1 of whom I work with. It's probably the best living situation I've ever had in my life, because they are "Good boys".
13. Most admired trait- The fact that half the stuff that comes out of my mouth makes people laugh/surprised and/or entertained.
14. Number of sexual partners- 48. Oh fuck off, don't look at me like that.
15. Overnight hospital stays- Zero.
16. Phobia- the dark, Ghosts.
17. Quote- "Aiyah!"
18. Religion- Buddhist/Wicca/Agnostic/Religion?
19. Siblings- 1 half brother that I've never met, 1 deceased twin sister.
20. Time I wake up- 8:00 am
21. Unusual talent or skill- Singing.
22. Vegetable I refuse to eat- Seaweed
23. Worst habit- nail biting
24. X-rays- Are a rare variety of Sting Rays. I have had three. They are very tasty.
25. Yummy foods I make- Anything, dammit.
26. Zodiac sign- Taurus.

No comments: