Thursday, March 30, 2006

Best, Worst, Last, Today, Tomorrow, Favourite, Currently.

b e s t
1. Male friend: Erik, Mitch,Dean and Scott.
2. Female friend: Crystal, Melissa, Liz, Jeri, Carlene.
3. Vacation: All the vacations I've been on.
4. Age: 25... forapproximately the next 37 days.
5. Memory: smelling the rain on the cement in NYC during a heat wave.

w o r s t
1. Time of day: Morning...
2. Day of the week: Thursday. It crawls slower than molasses in winter.
3. Food: Fishy tasting fish. Cucumber (yet, I like pickles.) and liver.
4. Memory: Being molested at the age of 13.

l a s t
1. Person you saw: Carlene.
2. Talked to on the phone: Some customer that didn't know what they were talking about.
3. Hugged: Carlene. She got me a Cream horn from the new supermarket downstairs.
4. Text: Scott, asking what we were having for dinner.
5. IM: Dean: Herro?
6. Person you kissed: Non-romantically: Greg, my landlord. Romantically: Romance? There is no such beast.

t o d a y
1. What are you doing now: Slacking
2. Wearing: My much disliked work uniform, though I found a sweater in the back, that technically I'm not supposed to wear but fits me, so I'm wearing it... FCUK for her perfume, and a helluva lot of metal.. Four silver/white gold rings, silver necklace, my 8 gauge earrings, my 12 gauge tongue peircing, my 12 gauge cartilage piercings, and my 12 gauge captive bead and omega earrings in my 2nd and 3rd ear piercings.
3. Better than yesterday: Nah. I don't feel too hot today, and yesterday I was actually smiling in the morning.

t o m o r r o w
1. Is: Friday. Not that it matters.
2. Got: A potential tennis match, if the weather doesn't suck.
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: I haven't won the lottery yet, and must attend work. Also, I must get up before 10 am.
5. Do you have homework: School ended a while ago. Though I do have a goal of an hour of Spanish, and an hour of guitar, and an hour of yoga and meditation a day, so I guess that 's homework.

f a v o r i t e
1. Number: 69. Heheheheheheheh...
2. Song: "Tired of Being Alone" - Al Green.
3. Color: Orange.
4. Season: Autumn.
5. State: Amused.

c u r r e n t l y
1. Missing someone: I miss Erik.
2. Mood: Relatively ambivalent. Annoyed at customers.

No comments: