Monday, September 13, 2004

As an Aside...

On the way back from War Dog, Elizabeth and I stopped at a red light at 224th street in Maple Ridge. I looked to the right, up the main drag of Maple Ridge, and saw something that baffled me.

Full on Christmas decorations, up the entire length of the street center lightposts.

On September 11th.

Christmas decorations.

ITS NOT EVEN HALLOWE'EN YET!

Jesus H. Christ on a Cracker!


I like Christmas and all, but seriously! can we start capitalizing on a holiday that is supposed to be about love, joy, family and sharing, AFTER HALLOWE'EN!?

You greedy bastards!

~*Additional Edit*~

Apparently they might be filming in that area of town for some christmas flick. However, If it's the city's Christmas decorations, I can guarantee you that they won't be taken down until after the New Year.

No comments: