Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I think of him...

  • Whenever I hear any song done by Outkast.
  • Whenever I hear any song done by Tina Turner.
  • Whenever I read my Anne Rice novels and get lost in visualizations of New Orleans.
  • Whenever I think of Burritos.
  • Whenever I log on to Yahoo.
  • When Times are tough, and I'm feeling the loneliest I've ever been.
  • Whenever I get tempted to fuck someone that means nothing to me... And I always end up turning them down, because I know what it would be like to be with someone that DID mean something to me.
  • When the word "Indeed" comes up as a term of agreement in a conversation.
  • Whenever someone retorts "front" when I come "back" from a break in a conversation online.
  • When I'm falling asleep in bed.
  • every single day.
He's back. Love makes me stupid. I don't care. I'm happy. which is very nice. I'm proud of myself that he, and my heart, can inspire me to stop being quite so tarty. In all honesty, he's the only one I want, and I realize that now more than ever.

No comments: