Saturday, July 29, 2006

*contented sigh*

I just spent the evening last night and the duration of the day until about an hour ago with Jay.

We went for breakfast this afternoon (yeah yeah, I know that really is considered lunch) at a restaurant in Richmond, and then proceeded to go for a roughly 40 minute walk around Gary Point at the waterfront in Richmond, when I decided to pick some very pretty wildflowers to give to my Grandma when we stopped by her house later on to pick up my mail that had been accumulating over the past few weeks.

We saw some people flying kites at Gary point, since it's quite windy near the waterfront, and using them in the most ingenious ways, like using them to pull a large trike type of bicycle, and also skateboards with big ol' wheels on them around the grassy field area near the waterfront.

I'm kicking myself for not bringing along my camera.

I feel relaxed. I enjoy spending my time with him, he calms my soul and encourages my paroxysms of laughter throughout the day.

I've been browsing my usual sites over the past hour, and Devin is trucking along nicely in Blogathon 2006, Mitch, the mayor of Mitchieville has posted up a youtube video of a mash up from Led Zepplin's "The immigrant Song" and Kelly Clarkson's "Behind these Hazel Eyes" that some might consider blasphemy, but I actually quite enjoy. Go check out his site and take a look at the link he provides for the vid. It's pretty well done.

No comments: