Thursday, July 13, 2006

Everything 'Bout The Girl...

1. So far who did you talk to the most today? My manager, Corey.
2. What is the best name for a butler? Charles.
3. What is the thing you are picked on most about? My laugh.
4. What was your last weird encounter?I have weird encounters all the time.
5. What’s the weirdest story of one of your scars? I was chasing a friend down the sidewalk on the way to school when I was in grade 2, when I fell on a large rock and smashed my forehead right below my hairline on the crosswalk post.
6. Do you remember the part from Bambi when Bambi learns to say bear? No...
7. What color is your toothbrush? White. And it's electric; Boogie-woogie-woogie.
8. What is your middle name? I have two. Jaqueline Marie.
9. Can you eat well with chopsticks? It depends on how coordinated I am that day. If it's rice, then the answer is never.
10. What odd things creep you out? Ghosts, moths. Being alone at night.
11. Have you ever felt an earthquake? Yes.
12. What do you do with the hot grease when you’re done cooking bacon? Dump it down the drain and run hot water for a few minutes.
13. How many good friends do you have? Approximately 10 very good friends.
14. What’s the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? I don't know?
15. What color are your socks today? White. Ooo. Fancy.
16. What is your favorite word that starts with the letter G? "Gargh!", though it's probably not a real word, is it?
17. Who do you blame for your mood today? Me!
18. If Ricky Martin had a trademark what would it be? Livin' La Vida Loca.
19. What is something scientists need to invent? A cure for Cancer, AIDS.
20. What is the closest object to your left foot? A chair. The cat.
21. Who is your favorite Golden Girl? Uh... I'll have to ask Ryan that.
22. Do you have an inside joke that has to do with numbers? No... What kinda question is that?
23. What is the longest amount of hours you have slept in a row? 22. Yes, seriously.
24. What story do you tell most often? How everytime my friend(s) and I go past an apartment building I lived in when I was five, that I used to live there... I seem to have selective memory that way.
25. How do ugly people make you feel? Uhh, not so ugly?
26. Where was your mother’s hometown? Vancouver, B.C.
27. Where was your father's hometown?Burnaby, B.C.
28. What are the posters on your walls? roughly seven pieces of original art, a pillow clock, and some design that I've done while attending school.
29. Say two words that rhyme. Banana-rama
30. Do you use online terms in real life? Sometimes. In particular LOL, and OMG, But only sarcastically.
31. What do you think people think of you? I don't know. The last time I checked I wasn't a psychic. Why don't you guys tell me?
32. Do you think this year will be better than the last? Please. I sure as fuck hope that nothing can be worse than last year.
33. Who is the 1st person on your incoming call list and how do you know them? My mom's cell. And it's pretty obvious how I know her, since I am her crotch-fruit.
34. Do you know who Salad Fingers is? *shudders* Yes. He's super creepy.
35. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done? I've done many, many stupid things. Don't ask me to list them, please. It would take all night.
36. What is your favorite commercial of the moment? I don't watch TV, remember?
37. What does it take to make you cry? Kindness towards me, when I don't expect it, usually. Something that touches me. A good orgasm.
38. What are you looking forward to? A better future than now.
39. Have you ever cried because you thought you were ugly? Yes.
40. Who did you kiss today? No one.
41. What do you like to do when you are alone?Read. Goof off on the Internet, Sleep, Design.
42. Who are your 2 favorite characters on Full House? Uncle Jesse, because he was hot, and ... Do I have to pick a second one? 'Cause, really, I don't have another one.
43. What is missing from your life? Requited Love.
44. Would you be ashamed if you wore hippie clothes? I don't think so.
45. Grab the closest book, what does the 7th sentence on the third page say? All of my books are still packed, sorry.
46. When was the last time you slept with a stuffed animal? When I was a kid.
47. If it was your last day on earth what shoes would you wear? The most comfy ones I own. Probably my blue pumas, or slippers.
48. Do you own a Super Nintendo? I used to. I gave it to Damien.
49. What do you think of Law and Order? My dad likes it. I remember falling asleep when I was younger hearing the theme song coming from my parents room.
50. Can you name all 7 dwarfs? Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, Sneezy, Bashful, Doc.
51. Who is the hottest drummer you know? I don't know.
52. Have you ever pretended to be Jewish? I've mimicked a yiddish accent a few times, does that count?
53. What was the last thing you thought you lost, but ended up finding it? My keys. They were in my purse, (exactly where they were supposed to be) the whole time.
54. What were you doing at midnight last night? Unusually enough, Sleeping.
55. If you had a ball of clay what would you mold it into? A bowl.
56. What does your Milkshake bring to the yard? All the boys, baby.
57. Do you have any famous relatives? I'm distantly related to Anne Murray, and also Robert Goulet. (Both 3rd or 4th Generation cousins on my dad's side of the family.)
58. Chicken nuggets or chicken fingers? Fingers. White meat only for this girl.
59. Pirates or Indians? Pirates. Fuck yeah.
60. Pulp OJ or No Pulp OJ? It depends on the day.
61. Drive or Ride Passenger:Passenger.
62. Regular Hot Dogs or Cheesy Hot Dogs: Cheesy.
63. Beach or Pool:Pool.
64. Renting a movie or Going to the theater: Renting a movie.
65. Ever push all the buttons in an elevator? Nope.
66. Ever bake with an easy bake oven? Yup. I made cakes and such with lightbulby goodness!
67. Ever gone to school when you didn’t remember you had the day off? Nope.
68. Ever "Jungle Boogied"? It's my text message ringer on my cell, and as for the other meaning, I've went black. I came back.
69. Ever owned a Spirograph? Yep.
70. Last TV show you watched? The Matrix on TV.
71. Last food you ate? Sesame toast with Raspberry Jam, and a glass of milk.
72. Last thing you bought?I haven't bought shoes in ages.
73. Last thing someone bought you? Jay got me a 2 gig mp3/mp4 player.
74. Last thing you laughed at? My room mate slurping her tea.
75. Last person that spent the night at your house? Jay.
76. Last thing that gave you chills? Almost getting hit by a cop car chasing a criminal last Wednesday on the way home from work.
77. Last song you sang out loud? A spoof of Macho man by the Village people. It was "Toasty, toasty bread, I want to eat, the toasty bread..."
78. Last time you ate ice cream? Last week sometime.
79. Who was the last person to text message you? Liz
80. How tall are you barefoot? 5' 8-3/4"
81. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship? Yes.
82. Do you own a gun? No.
83. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? Oh, a psychosis of some sort. Perhaps obsessive-compulsive, numeric dyslexia... Is lazy a disorder?
84. How many letters are in your crush's name? 5.
85. What do you think of hot dogs? Lips and assholes.
86. What's your favorite Christmas song? O Come O Come Emmanuel.
87. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? A 7 pump vanilla latte.
88. Do you do push-ups? Sure! I own about 17 of those kinds of bras!
89. Have you ever done ecstasy? Oh, can I please have cocaine, speed, comet, and rat poison in my body, as well as wanting to fuck everything that moves, while sitting there zoned out stroking the back of my hand for hours? Can I? Please?!?
90. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Sort of?
91. Do you like the rain? Yes. I like to walk in it.
92. Do you own a knife? Yes.
93. Do you have A.D.D.? What's that over there?
94. Full initials? L.J.M.L.
95. Name 4 thoughts at this exact moment.
1) Holy fucking long quiz, Batman.
2) I want a smoke.
3) I am tired. I should be in bed.
4) My body hurts.
96. Name the last 4 things you have bought today and how much they cost:
1) Mama Burger, A&W, $2.17 plus applicable taxes.
2) Orange Soda, Shoppers Drug Mart $0.91, including taxes.
I didn't buy anything else today.
97. What time did you wake up today? 6:30 A.M.
98. Can you spell? Fastidiously, and with panache.
99. Current worry? Relationship, Stress, Money, Work, Moving the rest of my stuff, Family, friends, India, Politics.
100. Current hate? Stress. Money. Humanity.
101. Favorite place to be? Curled up with Jay watching a movie in my bed. Hanging out with my friends.
102. Least favorite place to be? At work, hour 9 of a 12 hour shift.
103. Where would you like to go? London. Spain. Italy. Honolulu. Disneyland.
104. Do you own slippers? Yep.
105. Do you burn or tan? Burn, then tan.
106. Green or blue? Blue.
107. Last time your cell rang? 6 pm. It was my mom.
108. What songs do you sing in the shower? The one I remember last was "We Belong Together", by Mariah Carey.
109. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Ghosts.
110. What's in your pockets right now? Cell phone, used bus ticket, lighter, aloe chap stick, hair elastic.
111. Last thing that made you laugh. didn't I already answer this question?
112. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Heh. New Kids On The Block sheets.
113. Worst injury you've ever had? I was pushed by another kid in elementary school down an incline. I sprained my wrist so badly that I had to wear a cast for 2 months.
114. What is your GPA? Probably not very good, since I didn't give a fuck in highschool and never did my homework.
115. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
116. Who is your loudest friend? It's a tie between Murray and Liz. (hee-hee.)
117. Who is your most silent friend? I don't really have "silent" friends. It's kind of hard for me to be friends with an extremely quiet person.
118. Do you wish on stars? Yeah. *sighs* I think it never works because I have too many wishes, and confuse the stars.
119. What is your favorite book? "Ender's Game", by Orson Scott Card.
120. What song did you last hear? Paul Oakenfold "Faster, Kill Pussycat" (It should be noted that this is named after a really bad Cult B film called "Faster pussycat, Kill! Kill!, and also, that Brittany Murphy sounds pretty damned good for an actress breaking into a singing career.)
121. Do you have a bad reputation? I used to. I've been shedding that faster than you can imagine.
122. What song do you want played at your funeral? Whatever people pick. I want a fucking DJ there. I might be dead, but you're not. Party it up a little.
123. Where will you be in 5 years time? Maybe married. Doing design, possibly with children. Most likely, alone, still working retail, bitter, full of spite.
124. What is your favourite thing to wear? Perfume, and skin.

No comments: