Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Little Miss Pissy Pants...

I woke up this morning, and wanted to cry. I wanted to cry because I had to get up.

I sniped at a friend who was chatting with me online whilst checking my email, because I was still so exhausted. Dammit. I'm not usually like that. Sorry Alex.

I was absolutely useless at my work until approximately noon, when I forced myself to go get a double shot frappe to wake my sorry ass up. Though, I accomplished huge amounts of progress at work today once the espresso hit my veins. I crashed and burned at approximately 4:45 pm, when the caffeine wore off, with another 4 hours and 15 minutes to go in my shift.

On the bright side, the computer section at work, now has every single pair of 2.1 speaker sets (That's approximately 15 sets of speakers) working on thier own switches and hooked up to the same computer, the back room is organized to within an inch of it's life, I called a plumber in to fix the toilet in the back room, Jay called me to tell me that he missed my voice at roughly 4 pm, which was really quite sweet.

Now I'm wondering why the fuck I'm still awake, when I should be eyebrows deep in blankets, chasing chocolate male swimsuit-models in my dreams.

Hey, that sounds like a good idea.

No comments: