Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm Not *Quite* Goth Enough...

To have the ability to resist the death glare this very, uh.... Statuesque... Sure... Lets say statuesque... six foot three, very tattooed, ugly goth girl was giving me. For the ENTIRE time his... Uh, I mean, her, very ugly boyfriend required any help.

I took some pleasure in grinning evilly at her and flirting *shudders* with her boyfriend in front of her for almost the whole time she was staring at me with her expressionless, dead, hate filled eyes. Hey, I mean, there was no reason for her to look at me that way in the first place. I might as well earn it, dontcha think?

I'm pretty sunny in personality, most of the time, and this bitch wasn't my cup of tea. I mean, honestly, does staring at people with hate in your eyes really do anything good for your soul?

Perhaps I should have tickled her to make her smile, but I was afraid she might pound me into the ground for so much as batting an eyelash in her general direction.

Freaky bitch.

No comments: