Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mememememeeeeeeeeee!

I feel: exhausted exhausted
music: Blessed quiet.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
“stage. It was an exhausting performance, even for the audience;”
(From Jovah's Angel, by Sharon Shinn)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first?
My Deoderant. lol.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Part of the TV show, House.

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, what time is it?
10:25 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
10:26pm. Booyah.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The sound of the TV from the living room, my landlady flushing the toilet or taking a shower, (one of the two) the fan on my desk.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
10 minutes ago, coming back in from doing some grocery shopping with my room mate. Nothing like going through the till with Razor blades, lunch meat, cigarettes and bus tickets.

8. Before you came to this website, what were you looking at?
My Email.

9. What are you wearing?
A blanket. Jewelery.

10. What did you dream last night?
I dunno, but I know that my alarm clock didn't go off this morning.

11. When did you last laugh?
while having a conversation about the supposed regularity of bowel movements with my roommate.

12. What's on the walls of the room you're in?
I've got pictures! Lots of art, both original and prints, a cork board, calendars, a few small shelving units.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
I saw a 40 some odd year old hooker wearing silk booty shorts walking around the mall today. Maybe that's not weird, so much as disgusting. She asked me where the eye doctor was. I was hoping it was so that she could get her eyes fixed and pick out a less than skeezy outfit.

14. What do you think of this survey?
It's a survey.

15. What's the last film you saw?
“Cars” with Chris, a few weeks ago. It was cute.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A trip to Mexico, with side stops in Dallas/F.W. area before departure to a well deserved holiday.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I get a headache almost every night.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
The desire for humans to annihilate each other.

19. Do you like to dance?
Yep. I do. I'm not as coordinated as Elizabeth, or as classy as a few of my other friends, but put some alcohol in me, and I'm not too shabby at it. Oddly enough, I'm better in breakneck heels than I am in flats.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Abigail (after my deceased twin sister) Hope.

21. Boy?
Nathaniel

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yep. Every damned day.

No comments: