Monday, July 17, 2006

Yo Ho, Yo Ho... A Pirate's Life For Me...

Here be me wee cute stuffie of Captain Jack Sparrow, fresh from the depths of Davey Jones' Happy Meal.

Yes. I solicited Mickey D's today, but only because I was desperate for grub, moving furniture, and the fact that they did have this adorable stuffy Jack Sparrow, which has a remarkable resemblance to Johnny Depp, don't you think?

Please note, his rather dapper shoe-insert sword, embroidered soul patch, and embroidered on beads. Not to mention the Deer-in-the-headlights eyes. The felt jacket and shoes are charming, however.

I sat in the truck next to Jay as we drove through, whining "Do they have my Captain Jack, yet? I want my Captain Jack.... *leaning over Jay, hanging on the trucks window ledge... (to whit I'm sure he didn't mind my boobs on his crotch)* Hey! Do you guys have any of the Captain Jack toys in yet?"

"Yes."

"Sweet! I'll take two!"

I promptly tossed one to Jay, for tolerating my whining.

I must mention in an aside, that the "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" inflatable sword that is one of the other toys available, is very large, silver, and phallic like.

Jay was seen waving it at random cars passing the other direction of the truck and yelling something like "Yarrrr! be afeared of my large silver dildo, with easy to grip handle!" Even better was him holding it directly out from the truck, to do manual turning signals.

*sighs* Could I find a more perfect male for me, or what?

No comments: