Sunday, June 12, 2005

All Hail the Guru!

Dev finally got back to me. He truly was perusing the glories of Northern Dallas French Fries, and got a bout of food poisoning. Poor man. Still, he managed to send me the information I needed to get my XML syndication up and running sooner, rather than later. The GSD Podcast is up and available for your auditory listening. I've checked it myself via Ipodder, and it works fine.

Special thanks goes out to Dev, who without responding would have left me utterly clueless. I'm technologically adept, but obviously not as gifted as he is.

Special thanks also go out to Mr!Erik, who is graciously allowing me to tinker in his server, changing about some coding for my own benefit, and also graciously allowing me some space on his server to post the GSD podcasts, which will be released every two weeks, unless I'm feeling up to releasing one once a week and it doesn't eat up into my schedule too much. Current podcasts will be up for two week spans, so if you miss one, I'm sorry but they aren't going to be up any longer than that...

Without further ado, you can put this here link into your podcasting software subscription, and download the inaugural GSD podcast for June 10th, 2005.

Sorry for the delay.

No comments: