Wednesday, June 29, 2005

"These Boots Are Made For Walking..." GSD podcast version 2.0.

The G.S.D. Podcast for Friday, June 30th, 2005 is almost ready to be tossed up there, you can subscribe in your podcasting software by putting in this here link in your subscription input area. If you haven't heard the inaugural podcast before Friday afternoon when I change it, and haven't heard the old one yet, well then poppets, I'm sorry you're too late for that one. I'll post up when it's been updated.

I had a little fun, despite some technical difficulties with Garage band, that stopped me from posting one of these LAST week like I had promised, as well as some assignments that seemed to grow arms and legs and physically take over my life for a few days. Stupid homework. I'm a bad bad girl. I know. Apologies.

The music ranges from The new Missy Elliot, some gritty soulfilled blues, classic Jazz from Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin, some metal,(Me? Metal? Oh yes...) to a bunch of requests from listeners and some stuff I've tossed in to fill the void. And oh, what a void it is. It's a hefty hour and five minutes, and a staggering 90.1 megs of stereophonic, 192 bitrate MP3 goodness. Only the best for you guys. You love me, so you'll download it and listen, right? Right?

Right.

If you're interested in getting a request up in the next GSD podcast, you can email me with the subject heading "Podcast" in there. I'll do my best to get your request up and rocking the casbah. I'll also do birthday shoutouts etcetera if you get your email in there before I've finished recording.

No comments: