Saturday, June 11, 2005

It's ALMOST Up and Running... *sighs*

I'm in the process of having you guys being able to subscribe to The Glamazon Shoe Diaries podcast for June 10th, 2005. If Devin would come back from his ruminations of Northern Texas French Fries, and spend about five minutes TELLING me how to put it on a page, I would appreciate it.

This is an exerpt from the entry "Podcastidental Inauguration"

I've chosen a bunch of stuff the GSD inaugural podcast for release on Friday, June 10th, 2005, including has some wicked old-school Hip Hop on it, (Naughty by Nature, Skee-Lo), Contemporary Hip Hop (Snoop Dogg), Funk (Angie Stone), Blues (Tracy Chapman), R & B (Black Eyed Peas), Pop (Tori Alamaze) and some rock (David Usher, Coldplay) along with a bunch of other stuff. It's a nice mix, and I hope you enjoy it.

Other than that, I'm working on it. It's probably something simple that I haven't yet figured out.

No comments: