Thursday, June 30, 2005

Up, Up and Away!!

GSD's second podcast is up a little earlier than expected, and mainly because I was impatient and wanted to post it. I'm STILL having some technical difficulties with Garageband, otherwise the transitions would be smoother, and the vocals would be louder. Whatever. It's still pretty damned good. I did go back in and fix MOST of the dates mentioned in it, seeing as I'm a retard (see post below) all except for my girlish enthusiasm at the VERY END. (Hey, no skipping ahead to hear, damnit. Suffer through my music choices.)

If anyone tells you that .xml coding is easy, they're LYING!! I spent 20 minutes tinkering with the damned thing before I realized that I saved it with uppercase lettering instead of lowercase, and that was the only thing that was wrong.

I shrank the file size down, sacrificing a wee bit of quality via bitrate torrent for the mp3 conversion, so you guys are getting an hour and five minutes of slightly less than awesome stereophonic goodness, and a 30 meg smaller file size. I'll work on that in my spare (Hah!) time.

I've also included album art if you use iTunes (which is highly recommended. Go get it, it's free, and you can subscribe to any podcast of your choosing on it. Seriously.) As well as track information, including an entire listing of the artists/bands played on the podcast du jour. Okay, Du month.

Subscribe using this here link and revel in music-y goodness.

No comments: