Thursday, May 05, 2005

Oh, It's flooding down in Texas...

But not all of the telephone lines are down. Figures that the weather as soon as I step off the plane in hometown has better weather than poor Dallas and surrounding area. All I could see was sunshine when I got off my Delta Airlines flight.

I don't know exactly what to say. I had a good time. I fell head over head over head over heels, and I knew it was coming. It still hit me unexpectedly. And I'm...

*sighs*

I'm at a loss for words, and for me that's rare.

I didn't want to leave. I cried after he left me at the terminal, like the pussy girl I am. I didn't want to cry in front of him. He consoled my heart the way he does best, the way he always has. I was loathe to leave, when I'd finally found some simple happiness in someone's arms... And I had to walk away from it. And not a few miles away, but over three thousand miles away. Quite honestly, I'm exhausted, and it's not really a physical exhaustion.

Mike Guerrero, you're a doll. Really really. Any girl that gets you is lucky. You're demeanor and your generosity of spirit is overwhelming.

Jerilyn, Devin has those CD's for you. I wish I had the chance to hang out with you, but knowing how hectic your schedule has been lately... I understand. Another time, princess.

I need a long hot shower. Maybe the tears won't be so noticeable.

No comments: